Subscribe Us

Ad3

Marvel superfan arranges every MCU scene in chronological order, loses his mind, goes viral: ‘Took a global pandemic’


Hollywood news
Thanos

Marvel superfan has made the best use of free time during the lockdown and listed every scene in the MCU, in chronological order. The fan, Tony Goldmark, tweeted his findings on Wednesday, which have since gone viral.
“Well nerds, I f**kin’ did it,” Tony wrote. “Took me a global pandemic and a damn quarantine, but I did it. I figured out the precise chronological order of all the MCU movies (so far) BY SCENE. I’m out of my Goddamn mind. You’re welcome.”
The fan continued, laying out some caveats, “Obviously, this only covers the 23 MCU movies so far. No ABC or Netflix TV shows, no shorts, no deleted scenes. I only counted flashbacks when they could be easily isolated from their respective film’s ‘present.’”
“There are a few instances where I allowed the movies some creative editing license (like the sequence in Thor: The Dark World when it keeps cutting back-and-forth, heist movie-style, between Thor planning with the Warriors Three, and them executing that plan)...” Tony continued. “And admittedly a LOT of this is just my own personal headcanon conjecture, but I’ve double- and triple-checked my work here and to my knowledge, none of this is contradictory. Enjoy, people as insane as me!”

Read More at Hindustantimes

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post