Subscribe Us

Ad3

Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ co-star reveals she was awe-struck by her since rehearsals


Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston became a household name with her famous 90’s sitcom Friends which became a sensation in a short span.
The actress’s claim-to-fame stint took her to the top, something that one of her co-stars predicted from the time during the rehearsals of the show.
In an interview earlier, Jennifer’s co-star Christina Pickles, who played the mother of Ross and Monica, revealed she knew the actress would go on to become a huge success.
Talking about she used to gush over Jen, Christina said, “I knew Jennifer Aniston would be a huge success from the moment I saw her in rehearsals. But I didn’t know that the show would be.”
She added, “I’ve done so many pilots I thought were good that didn’t work, and so many that I thought were bad that did work. I just knew I was witnessing a really special actor at work.”
With time, Christina’s prediction proved right as Jennifer established herself as one of the most successful and popular artists in the world.

Full Report at Geo News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post