Subscribe Us

Ad3

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will make it to the White House, hints close friend


Hollywood news
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

Kim Kardashian husband Kanye West are taking their admiration for US President Donald Trump to the next level as the couple is reportedly looking to follow his footsteps towards the White House.
A close friend of the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star has revealed that the power couple will most definitely be one day making their way to the White House.
The revelation was made by the couple’s friend Jonathan Cheban who told Mail Online that he too will be joining the couple for the White House bid.
"I think we’re going to somehow end up in the White House. I don’t know what my role is going to be, but somehow, someway we’re going to make it in that White House,” he said.
“I need a position in the White House. I want to make sure all the kids have great school lunches. I could be social secretary, something fun,” he added.

Read More at Geo News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post